Detail View Csv Download

Hi,

Download action button not showing in the details view. WHY

Capture.PNG

0 5 88
5 REPLIES 5

Probably because App: export this view to a CSV file is not a row-level action. Export this view to a CSV file - AppSheet Help only mentions availability from table views.

An alternate approach might be to create an App: go to another view within this app action available from your detail view using LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW and from the destination view provide the export action.

I had this same issue attempting to export a detail view, so used a LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW() instead, but it just exports a blank CSV, the same as the detail view.

The link to the demo app doesn't load if you attempt to "look under the hood" so I can't see where I may have gone wrong.

The filtered view displays correctly within the app, but nothing is exported to the CSV at all.

Any ideas?

Are you saying that your filtered view is a table type view and even that doesn't properly export to .csv?

I don't know which demo app you're referencing.

I want to download details. I want download icon show inside detail view.

Export this view to a CSV file - AppSheet Help only mentions availability from table views. Try creating a table view that includes the columns you want. You could then make an action available from your detail view to take the user to the table view.

Top Labels in this Space