Detail view of slice showing incorrect results

I have made different slices from a table & also done separate UX view for each of the slices. I am seeing that whenever I am going to the detail view by clicking on a row, it shows irrelevant results.
For example : in the initial view it shows Model A but when I am entering into its detail view, then it shows random other model details which should not supposed to show. Plz help to rectify this issue.
Thanks in advance

0 4 88
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @arunaimpex
Could you please add some scren shots thanks.

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

You probably have an issue with the key-column of your children table that refers to your parent table. Duplicate, for example.

As @Lynn said, please provide screenshot of your issue, but also of your table structure, including “Type”, “Formula” and “Initial value” parts.

The problem was in the key field for duplicate values. It worked…Thanks a lot

But I guees under Behaviour it’s set as **AUTO**
AppSheet doesn’t expect you to have a lot of views I think. Make sure that the views are actually for the slice.

Maybe AppSheet doesn’t know wich detail view you need. You have to make custom Actions for that, hope it’s not the case though and maybe the slices are not selected as the source on the views instead of the whole table.

As @Aurelien said, post your config for us to understand where you are

Top Labels in this Space