Detail view of slice showing incorrect results

I have made different slices from a table & also done separate UX view for each of the slices. I am seeing that whenever I am going to the detail view by clicking on a row, it shows irrelevant results.
For example : in the initial view it shows Model A but when I am entering into its detail view, then it shows random other model details which should not supposed to show. Plz help to rectify this issue.
Thanks in advance

0 4 86
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @arunaimpex
Could you please add some scren shots thanks.

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

You probably have an issue with the key-column of your children table that refers to your parent table. Duplicate, for example.

As @Lynn said, please provide screenshot of your issue, but also of your table structure, including โ€œTypeโ€, โ€œFormulaโ€ and โ€œInitial valueโ€ parts.

The problem was in the key field for duplicate values. It workedโ€ฆThanks a lot

But I guees under Behaviour itโ€™s set as **AUTO**
AppSheet doesnโ€™t expect you to have a lot of views I think. Make sure that the views are actually for the slice.

Maybe AppSheet doesnโ€™t know wich detail view you need. You have to make custom Actions for that, hope itโ€™s not the case though and maybe the slices are not selected as the source on the views instead of the whole table.

As @Aurelien said, post your config for us to understand where you are

Top Labels in this Space