Didnt like this formula

=QUERY(‘New Downtime’!$A:$N,“select A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K where B >= date '”&TEXT(today()-weekday(today()-7),“yyyy-mm-dd”)&"’ and B <= date ‘"&TEXT(DATEVALUE(today()),“yyyy-mm-dd”)&"’",1)

I get back

Column ‘Serial’ of sheet ‘Weekly Log’ contains mismatched formulas. Compare the formulas displayed in R1C1 format below to see the differences. 2 distinct formulas are present of which the first 2 are displayed. 77 rows contain formulas like ‘IFERROR(__xludf.DUMMYFUNCTION(""“COMPUTED_VALUE”""),“Thu Oct 31 2019 05:27:13 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)”)’ in A1 format and ‘“COMPUTED_VALUE”’ in R1C1 format including rows 3,4,5,6,7,8,9. 1 rows contain formulas like ‘today()-1’ in A1 format and ‘today()-1’ in R1C1 format including rows 20.

0 2 425
2 REPLIES 2

I have a few sheets im building and i have one that is referencing my main based on dynamic date range. Any help would be appreciated

Not sure what happened but the warning went away and then shortly after i saw that i had a spelling error that was preventing the app to work as inteded

Top Labels in this Space