Dissapearing value from ref column

Hello,

i have 2 tables - products and orders. 

Key column un products is Barcode No and in orders Barcode No is ref to products table. 

I have created an action for products table  linktoform(orders_Form,"Barcode No",[Barcode No]) so to set the Barcode value in table orders and create an order. It all works fine, however aftre creating a row with the above action, upon sync the Barcode No in orders table value dissapears. 

0 4 66
4 REPLIES 4

It is difficult to trouble shoot something as simple as this (basic function) without having access to your app.

One thing that came to my mind is to see if Barcode is not set to required, set it to required and see what will happen.

If it is already set to required, the row should not be even successfully saved...

Another, if you are using gSheet, does the col get populated and somehow disappears or the row gets created without a value in the first place (again if it is set to required, then should not even be created in the first place.)

it creates a row with the barcode populated and after sync the barcode value dissapears 

No idea...

The barcode value disappears where? From the app? From the spreadsheet? Both?

Top Labels in this Space