Do I need to buy Core licenses for Google Workspace Enterprise Plus users from external domains?

If I develop an app on a Google Workspace Enterprise Plus domain, can I add users from another domain (external domain) that is also GW Enterprise Plus? Or is the no-charge licensing available for Google licenses only within the same domain?

Example:
Domain A users are all GW Enterprise Plus and there is no additional cost for these users to use apps developed in AppSheet. Domain B the same situation. Can domain A add users from domain B to its apps at no cost? Or is it necessary to buy licenses for domain B users?

GW = Google Workspace haha.

I found some posts similar to this one in the community, but none of them answered my question.

Solved Solved
1 3 315
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Henrique,

As they are a separate domain and don’t have access to GWS or AppSheet licenses through you, if you are inviting them to your AppSheet apps, you would need to purchase licenses for them.

William

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact sales@appsheet.com for help with this.

Hi Henrique,

As they are a separate domain and don’t have access to GWS or AppSheet licenses through you, if you are inviting them to your AppSheet apps, you would need to purchase licenses for them.

William

Thank you!!!

Top Labels in this Space