Document access problem for multiple users

Hello,

Recently I'm trying to develop the document verification and approval app where users have their roles assign and can give access rights of the documents to other user.

In my document access table there are multiple reference column which are as below:
Did (uniqueid), Document Name(ref), Company Name(ref), Function Name(ref), User(enumlist + ref),
virtual column: File(ref from document table), Version (ref from document table)
In the table(database) multiple data are stored with "," this is where i'm stuck.

Objective:
1. I want to show this specific document with above other details to users which are selected in the form.(document access form). (only selected user can see the document)

Any ideas on how to achieve this?
Are there perhaps any sample app and or other threads available that replicate what I would like to achieve?

Thanks for the help in advanced.

Solved Solved
0 2 97
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sehen Sie sich das folgende Erklärvideo an: Show a User only its data in AppSheet

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Sehen Sie sich das folgende Erklärvideo an: Show a User only its data in AppSheet

Thank You For Your Support @Tommy62 I really appreciate your help. 

Currently i'm stuck at version of document. i've selected the type number for the version & here i'm also managing the version for major and minor change. But the issue is in my view only single digit is showing.
such as: 
if my version is 1.1 then it is showing only 1.

Please guide me into this matter.

Thanks for the help in advanced.

Top Labels in this Space