Dude about automation Workflow

Hi everyone!
Iโ€™m Daniel. First, sorry for my english, itโ€™s a little bit forgetโ€ฆ and I donโ€™t really know if this is the place to ask this question, let me know if not.

Iโ€™m trying to make an app to get data from some different sources, add to a google sheet page and finally get a text with some gap filling with this information automatic.

One of the sources is some reports: Iโ€™m thinking I can get the information of this with the OCR tools.
The other source is a form that Iโ€™ll fill later.

So, I have some questions about these subjects:

• It is possible to take that information in differents times? Iโ€™ll have to get back to that line of information an complete to that and I donโ€™t know if thatโ€™s possible.
  • It is possible to use the information of these lines to fill the gap of the text? I mean, I want to have something like โ€œThe car is (information of cell A2) because this is the colour of (information of cell C4)โ€ฆโ€ for instance.

Thanks a lot for the help, I know that a bit difficult but Iโ€™m trying to learning.
Daniel.

1 4 139
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Yes, data stored in a single row of a table can be collected at different times and by different methods.

Yes, you can construct text using any data stored in your app.

Thanks a lot, Steve.
Could you tell me any place where I can find some recommendation about how to design this workflow or what tools I have to use to do it?

As you see Iโ€™m a little bit lost and I need some help, at least, to get some information about it.
Thanks again.

Thank you!!

Top Labels in this Space