Duplicate Actions have suddenly started to appear in detail view which uses card layout

Hi,

I just noticed one major bug.
Earlier the detail view where Use Card Layout was enabled only showed actions on the card. Not on top like on normal detail views.

Today, suddenly all of my apps have duplicate actions wherever I am using Card Layout in detail view. Which I use a lot as it appears more pleasing to me.

This is a major issue as it affects all my apps.
Can you please look into this?

3X_5_0_5013801b8f378d2dc52cdc874579dde70a053203.png

@Steve @Mike_Moss

Solved Solved
0 5 297
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Apologies for the unintended changes and thanks for bringing it to our attention! Iโ€™m working on a fix to bring this back to its original behavior, once this fix gets released, actions will no longer be shown in detail view which uses a card layout. If we later decide to intentionally show additional action buttons in the detail view that uses a card layout, weโ€™ll let you know in the release notes

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I noticed that if you set the actions prominence as Display inline, it doesnโ€™t require to attach to a column and the action stays visible in the Card view only.

Now I am not sure if this is intended? If it is, that would mean for us to go into all our apps and update the prominence accordingly otherwise users would be seeing lots of actions they were not supposed to see.

@Yogesh_laddha this is a bug. There should not be duplicate actions right below the card layout.

Thank you for your quick response. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Also, does this mean that we would now have the ability to add more actions, other than on the card, in the detail view which uses card layout?

Apologies for the unintended changes and thanks for bringing it to our attention! Iโ€™m working on a fix to bring this back to its original behavior, once this fix gets released, actions will no longer be shown in detail view which uses a card layout. If we later decide to intentionally show additional action buttons in the detail view that uses a card layout, weโ€™ll let you know in the release notes

@Amy - it would be perfect if we could chose to have actions in the upper right menu.

Also please see this old feature request:

Top Labels in this Space