Dynamic Email Not Working

Hi, I want to create a dynamic email for a simple approval (Only a Y/N and LongText is edited) but I canโ€™t get the email to come when I try to test the bot it gives me this error

I also tried to send it to another domain to see if I get an email with just the link that too has not arrived in my inbox. Any advice? Do I need to provide more information?

Any help would be hugely appreciated,
Thanks in Advance

0 4 272
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Thilina,

Do you mind sharing the app with me as a co-author at mhashmi@appsheet.com? I can look into whatโ€™s causing this.

Thanks,
Sarmad

Sure @Sarmad_Hashmi Iโ€™ve just added you to an exact copy of the application as I do not have permissions to share the original application hope thatsok It should be from thilina@demo.fcpl.biz
All the dynamic bots have dynamic in the names so that its easier to find

EDIT: The error shown in the screenshot above seems to have gone (I am checking it after 48 hours of initial post) but the email is still not coming

@Sarmad_Hashmi Please get back to me on this,
thank you!

Hi @Thilina,

Apologies for the delayed response! I think the issue that youโ€™re seeing is likely because there is no row that matches the row filter for the slice you are using so there is no Dynamic Email sent.

Iโ€™ll message you directly with more details!

Sarmad

Top Labels in this Space