ERROR INTERNAL TABLENOTACCESSIBLE - After dev check

Hi,
I'm about to start a live trial for my app and have ran into some issues after completing the development check.
One of my data tables can not be found, (Google sheet source) I have 4 other tables which all pull from the same sheet and are working as expected.

MitchLags_0-1670519507972.png

MitchLags_1-1670520206825.png

MitchLags_2-1670520863613.png

I have checked the source data and all matches to what app sheet is detecting, I have removed the entire table to reconnect but the same issue persists, I also ensured all sheet protection has been removed and the file location is in the correct drive folder.

this app is copy of another I created for the same purpose but for a different site, the original is working fine leading me to believe there maybe an issue with the copy process. 

Im at a bit of a dead end here, im considering deleting the app and creating a new copy but this would mean adjusting all the sheet data a second time, Hoping I can find a better solution here.

Many thanks !

0 2 85
2 REPLIES 2

Does the worksheet have 16384 columns in it?

I doesn't Im baffled, no idea where it's got that number from. A - Z so 26 per sheet and 9 sheets. (Not all connected to appsheet)

Iv deleted the app and created a new copy since this post and some of the error messages have rectified themselfs. 

MitchLags_0-1670529381290.png

Top Labels in this Space