Email Report Not showing Label For One Column

In the template we have the Job: <<[Job]>> and then 5 other columns just like that and when the report goes through they are all there, all in the Labels. Except for the Job Column. In the Data-> Columns tab, the table Job has the key and then the name, the name is the label. It is working everywhere else in the app except for the Report
2X_5_58876f35bf22f946371e89371b46f999ff7cb510.png 2X_5_5b29322afe459171adb0a96f00a39ee1a8593a25.png

Any Ideas?

0 7 553
7 REPLIES 7

If Job is a Ref column, you can fetch the label using deref, [Job].[Name] or whatever.

That didn’t work, for the Job table, JobID is the Key and Job is the Name. So would I have put [JobID].[Job] in the Job Column in the Job Table? Or in the Job column in the main table?

Please elaborate a little more on the parent and child tables and the columns involved. Or is there only one table?

The correct answer for me is [JobID].[Job]. Add that formula into your Workflow template.

Added that to the Report template and it gave me this error:

“Errors”: “Error: Workflow rule ‘Email Renewal Notice’ action ‘Expiration Notification’ Attachment template. Expression ‘[JobID].[Job]’ is invalid due to: Error in expression ‘[JobID].[Job]’ : Unable to find column ‘JobID’, did you mean ‘Job’?. Error: Workflow rule ‘Email Renewal Notice’ action ‘Expiration Notification’ Body template. Expression ‘[JobID].[Job]’ is invalid due to: Error in expression ‘[JobID].[Job]’ : Unable to find column ‘JobID’, did you mean ‘Job’?.”,

I got it working, instead of using the [JobID].[Job] I used [Job].[Job], which is what I think @Bellave_Jayaram was saying in his first comment but I just didn’t completely understand it.

Excellent!

Top Labels in this Space