Email "To" value

Is there way to pass the value that is returned from the email To in order to use else where?

Example I would a select statement in the “To” to get the email address from a table column, then also pass that email into a report template.

Thanks

0 5 352
5 REPLIES 5

Yes you can use table columns. The picture below is showing using a Ref column and “dot” notation to get at the email Address.

And as stated in the “To” field description, you can even use SELECT() statements to create a list of email addresses to send to. I believe they need to be comma separated.

Thanks, yes I understand this part but I would like then to take the results it returns and using in the workflow also.
Thanks again

I’m not following. Results from the To expression? Use these results in what part of the Workflow? Can you provide an example of what you would like to be able to do?

Hi, I’m trying to build a workflow report that I can dynamical pass the email “to” filter results into the attachment template select statement that I embed in a in start expression.

Looking to see if there similar system variable as <<_USEREMAIL>> i could use.

Not sure if this helps

OK, got it! There are no variables you can pass BUT you do have access to certain system variables within the template AND you can use expressions to pull in information not necessarily contained within the row.

Take a look at this search result link to see the various articles related to templates you might find useful:

https://www.appsheet.com/Support?q=template&hPP=10&idx=help&p=0&is_v=1

Top Labels in this Space