Enable a column field

I have 2 tabs with [Status] =In and [Status] =Out. these are slice from a table with the Status set. I also created the action to set the status, but itโ€™s not working when i tab on the UX. The status always indicate โ€œInโ€ on the Status In_Form is correct. But the Status Out_Form also indicate โ€œInโ€. The Status enum field should indicate โ€œOutโ€ but not possible. Not sure what went wrong. Seek your help. Thank you.

0 7 385
7 REPLIES 7

When you said โ€œI have 2 tabsโ€. Do you mean you have two tables?

I mean I have two slice from the same table. One slice is Status_IN and another is Status_OUT.
So I have 2 UI or tabs on my mobile phone I mean. When I tab on Status_OUT, the Status should be โ€œOUTโ€ but it didnโ€™t turn on. I have configure the Action to set Status as Out also. Not sure is it a bug or something. The initial value of Status is set to โ€œINโ€.

2 โ€œUIโ€ and 2 โ€œtabsโ€ are different things. A dashboard view can display tabs on a device. Are you using a dashboard view?

What do you mean by โ€œtab onโ€? Simply switching between tabs, or choosing a new view from a navigation element typically doesnโ€™t change a stored value.

What would cause this action to be performed? Please provide a screenshot of this actionโ€™s confiuration.

This the the Scan Out Form. But the status always goto IN. Itโ€™s triggered by ISNOTBLANK(Date/Time). I have two action, one is goto Scan Out View and then truggered to set status as Out.

For the above case, the first time i go into the Scan Out form, the [status] is always be IN. I have to click on Out the first time. But for the second record and thereafter will be Out as it execute the Action. For the Set status out Action, I set [Status] as = Out, condition is [Status] not equal to Out. Is it because i set the initial value for [status] as IN? For the Scan In form, there is no issue.

What does this mean?

Please provide screenshots of these action configurations.

How does the user get to โ€œthe second record and thereafterโ€?

How is the action triggered. Please post a screenshot of the actionโ€™s configuration.

Please post a screenshot of this actionโ€™s configuration.

Very likely. Please post a screenshot of the columnโ€™s configuration, including any expressions used in it.

Itโ€™s triggered by ISNOTBLANK(Date/Time).
I changed to true for the condition.

I think I will add a column on Status_IN (Yes), and Status_Out (Yes) and put the initial value as true for both, and create the UX for 2 views, SCAN_IN and SCAN_OUT.

Top Labels in this Space