Enterprise Licence

Hi wonderful community,

Has anybody here managed to find a faster/easier way to acquire Enterprise Licencing for appsheet? Are there other channels for me to go through other than the generic sales number / live chat?

I have been contacting the "Sales Team" every single day only to be told "Sorry for the delay, please expect an email with a meeting / agreement in 3-4 hours".

FYI - Based in Australia, 40+ users, recently upgraded all DB to PostGres

Thank you in advance!

(If this doesn't fit here, please let me know and I'll remove the post - just desperate at this point)

0 5 208
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, I've also encountered similar difficulties (I'm in Vietnam). I was introduced to a link listing Google's partners. I reached out to those partners to provide services. This should expedite the registration process.

You can try with the following link: Find a Partner - Partner Directory | Google Cloud

This process definitely needs to be smoother, a LOT of friction here.

Yes. Raise a support ticket, they'd get a sales agent to contact you. 

Thank you, I've tried that.

I have tried some partners too but that has it's own complications.

A seemingly simple process drawn out and made overly difficult.

@MultiTech - Correct, there seems to be A LOT of friction the more I look into this.

Update for anybody who finds this in future searches:

• I had to keep following up the Google team with a lot of pushing, eventually I was scheduled for a Google Meet with a very friendly and helpful member of their sales team. After that it took a few days for them to send me the "offer"
  • After the offer was accepted, the AppSheet Enterpise licence was added to my Google Workspace, the error messages continued and another week or two of chasing support is in progress.
  • I took to both Google and AppSheet support and it appears that it hasn't been "provisioned" or something similar to that.

I assume this is just something that needs ironing out between the "AppSheet Team" and the "Google Team". Patience and repetition seems to be the key here.

(Again, I'd like to reiterate that this isn't a post to complain, just an update for anybody who encounters this same issue in the future)

Top Labels in this Space