Enum with Base Type Image

I have a field type Enum with Base Type Image. How do I insert images in for each of the options or is this possible?

Thanks.

1 15 1,583
  • UX
15 REPLIES 15

Hi @Suvrutt_Gurjar ,enum type fields with image type base are not working in this example app. Also try it, and in my app it doesn’t work either, will it be an error?

I imagine the image files are just missing for this app, otherwise it does appear to be working correctly. Can you provide a screenshot of the error or issue in your app that you’re experiencing?

2X_b_b6e5865ea5a173d3d1308f3dd2cdf2b35ee8e173.png

it doesn’t work if i paste the link

Thank you @Suvrutt_Gurjar

My guess would be that it is because the images are inside the Marcas_Images folder, but you do not have that path in your Enum selections.

I’d suggesting populating your Enum selections with a valid_if expression in any case:

table[Logo]

Where “table” is whichever table you have the spreadsheet screenshot for in your previous post.

And to confirm, it is working for me:

Yes, I just realized what that is, and the link also works. Thanks a lot!

Can you show how did you make it ?

What more information could you need than what is already in this thread?

Helllo,

I am having the same image display issue in an enum type list. I would simply like to display static images for each selection button. I have placed the images in the same Google Drive folder as the app sheet and set the enum base type to “images”. I continue to get the error symbol. I also tried the sample app and replaced the “missing images” noted above. No luck.

Am I missing something?
Thx in advance.

Maybe this?

Great! Thank You.

Top Labels in this Space