Error:At least one object must implement IComparable./n

Got another whole new error just now after entering some data via the preview windowโ€ฆ app will no longer load. Posting for visibility so that if anyone else has seen this they can chime in. Iโ€™m going to try rolling back to the previous version and will update the postโ€ฆ

Edit: Rolling back to the version that worked before the error appeared did not helpโ€ฆ
Edit 2: I emailed support. After doing some Googling this seems like an internal error that Iโ€™m unable to fix. Appears to be related to a function in C#

3X_b_2_b25aa9f7857e2ced0abaa19719ce74c176000582.png

Solved Solved
1 4 655
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Per @mfakhreddine

Whatโ€™s failing is this expression in the โ€œMenu Tagsโ€ virtual column in โ€œShopify_Tableโ€:

=sort(unique(select(shopify_sub_menu[tags],count(intersect([_thisrow].[tags],[tags]))>0)))

The reason is that the Tags column in Shopify_Sub_Menu is an EnumList, so when you SELECT several of them you end up with a list of lists. Whatโ€™s happening then is that SORT is failing because it canโ€™t handle a list of lists. Iโ€™m going to work on fixing it on our end.

In the meantime, maybe you can use a different expression. If your intention is to get all the tags (across all rows) from shopify_sub_menu that intersect with the tags in the current row of Shopify_Table, try this:

INTERSECT([tags], SPLIT(CONCATENATE(select(shopify_sub_menu[tags], true)), โ€œ,โ€))

After finding the broken expression and replacing the formula as suggested the app started loading again like normal. Problem solved.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Definitely an issue for Support. A developer will have to investigate, I imagine.

Still have this issue with no resolution

Iโ€™ve seen internal chatter about this (I believe), so my impression is itโ€™s being worked.

Per @mfakhreddine

Whatโ€™s failing is this expression in the โ€œMenu Tagsโ€ virtual column in โ€œShopify_Tableโ€:

=sort(unique(select(shopify_sub_menu[tags],count(intersect([_thisrow].[tags],[tags]))>0)))

The reason is that the Tags column in Shopify_Sub_Menu is an EnumList, so when you SELECT several of them you end up with a list of lists. Whatโ€™s happening then is that SORT is failing because it canโ€™t handle a list of lists. Iโ€™m going to work on fixing it on our end.

In the meantime, maybe you can use a different expression. If your intention is to get all the tags (across all rows) from shopify_sub_menu that intersect with the tags in the current row of Shopify_Table, try this:

INTERSECT([tags], SPLIT(CONCATENATE(select(shopify_sub_menu[tags], true)), โ€œ,โ€))

After finding the broken expression and replacing the formula as suggested the app started loading again like normal. Problem solved.

Top Labels in this Space