Error : Connection timed out.

HBT
Silver 4
Silver 4

I am getting timeout error on sync. I don't know what the situation is in the western part of the world. But on the east side (Baku/Azerbaijan) there seems to be a problem with the servers.

HBT_1-1692704915456.png

HBT_0-1692705025620.png

Solved Solved
0 16 1,090
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey all, we are investigating the issue, if you haven't yet, please submit a support ticket and we will keep you posted there.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

I encounter same issue

is the same in Thailand  Syncing... very slow

Hey all, we are investigating the issue, if you haven't yet, please submit a support ticket and we will keep you posted there.

I haven't been able to work for 2 days

HBT
Silver 4
Silver 4

Thank you for the information. We have no choice but to wait for you to resolve it.

Estoy atento a la informaciรณn

same Here (Brazil)

same here

Same issue here in canada, timing out on sync, iโ€™ve advised my user to wait and not sync for now

Same issue here on the west coast of Canada.

Hello everyone, the issue has been addressed and mitigated on our end. We apologize for the problems that this issue created for your apps.

Please try your applications again, and confirm whether the issue still appears. Based on our monitoring, we expect the issue to fully resolved.

I'm good - thanks for the update and prompt resolution!

Hi Mike,

This issue happens again today, could you help to check

Hello @khiemtg 

I think this issue is not related to Appsheet. I think this question is related to google docs service. Let me explain where this is from, I have a web service that I wrote using Google Sheet App script. I am sending data from Excel to Google sheet using this web service. Yesterday, when sending the data, the row number was returning as a response from Google Sheet. However, when I opened Google Sheet, the record was not visible.
I tried 3-4 times yesterday. Then I added it manually. When I came to work in the morning and looked at how many times I had sent, that number of lines had been added to the google sheet.

Appsheete does the same thing. It sends data to google sheet via APIs. Appsheet crashes when the answer comes late from Google Sheet.

This is what I understand.

I donโ€™t think that is the case, since the issue was happening for me using appsheet databases

Hello @HBT ,

Thanks for your explanation, I also have that suspicion, but I don't know how to report this issue to Google Drive team so report to AppSheet is the only solution I have right now

Top Labels in this Space