Error after deleting/disabling bot

After I disable or delete a bot (at least the particular bot I'm trying to get rid of) and then save, I get the following error in the Data > Columns tab, although no column or table is marked as having a problem.  No amount of reenabling bot, exiting/reloading app, deleting bot's task/process/event, etc., gets rid of the error. Nonetheless, the app loads and seems to work fine in the editor's preview pane.

Anyone have guidance or insight regarding how to resolve this or whether it even matters?

Error: "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value"

dbaum_0-1659574057859.png

Solved Solved
1 2 148
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Update

I did not work on the issue any further after posting and did not contact support. I just went back to that app and repeated my previous steps. This time, no error occurred.

So, the error is not resolved per se, but it may have been simply transitory. If you encounter the same, try steps like clearing cache or simply waiting.

Thanks, @anveshc05, for DMing to check whether I was still experiencing problems.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I'd refer this to support@, but before you do just check you've haven't got a column set to required but something else (Action/Bot/etc) trying to set it to ""

Simon@1minManager.com

Update

I did not work on the issue any further after posting and did not contact support. I just went back to that app and repeated my previous steps. This time, no error occurred.

So, the error is not resolved per se, but it may have been simply transitory. If you encounter the same, try steps like clearing cache or simply waiting.

Thanks, @anveshc05, for DMing to check whether I was still experiencing problems.

Top Labels in this Space