Error cloning app (07/19/2019)

Iโ€™ve been unable to make a copy of my main deployed app. When I select โ€˜copyโ€™ from โ€˜My Appsโ€™ the operation runs for a very long time and always fails. I need to copy the app and also make a copy of the data, so that I can share with other developers. My data is saved in Google Sheets and two tables are quite large (>15,000 records). Could data size be the problem? Any suggestions?

Solved Solved
0 2 1,009
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Steve thanks for the quick reply. I emailed support@appsheet.com as you suggested and received a very quick response from @Aleksi.

It seems like data size is the problem in my case. In response, Iโ€™ve made an app copy (without data), then manually copied my data tables, and re-linked my copied app to my manually copied data tables. Seemed to go well and I was able to share with my developers.

Issue resolved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I recommend you contact support@appsheet.com directly for help with this issue.

@Steve thanks for the quick reply. I emailed support@appsheet.com as you suggested and received a very quick response from @Aleksi.

It seems like data size is the problem in my case. In response, Iโ€™ve made an app copy (without data), then manually copied my data tables, and re-linked my copied app to my manually copied data tables. Seemed to go well and I was able to share with my developers.

Issue resolved.

Top Labels in this Space