Error message for calendar datasource

My app can't be loaded due to an error:

Error: Data table 'Appsheet Master' is not accessible due to: The service calendar has thrown an exception. HttpStatusCode is Unauthorized. Request had invalid authentication credentials. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project .: Message[Invalid Credentials] Location[Authorization - header] Reason[authError] Domain[global].

It seems it can't load the calendar, but I've tried to login normally and I can access it and see all calendar entries without a problem. Does anyone have any experience with this error? It's pretty urgent because he app doesn't do anything right now. I've tried adding it as a source again, but I would rather delete is as a source first, but I don't think that's possible.

Everything worked fine. Could it be that someone changed some settings of the calendar account?

Solved Solved
0 2 409
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well I shared the previous calendar with another account and gave it "ownership" as well. After that added that account to Appsheet. By the way both accounts were not the same as the Appsheet account.

It works like before now, just another google calendar account. Weird thing is that no changes were made before and it suddenly stopped working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Are  you using the same account for AppSheet and Google Calendar?

You might try re-reviewing the AppSheet documentation for adding Google Calendar to see if that sparks any possible area of trouble.

Beyond those, I would recommend contact AppSheet Support.

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10106764?hl=en

Well I shared the previous calendar with another account and gave it "ownership" as well. After that added that account to Appsheet. By the way both accounts were not the same as the Appsheet account.

It works like before now, just another google calendar account. Weird thing is that no changes were made before and it suddenly stopped working.

Top Labels in this Space