Execute an Action on a set of rows

Hi I am using the above action to achieve the following. Retrieve the value entered in the [Fabrication Time] column of the Routings_Master Table and set that value for the [Fabrication Time] column in the PMF_Associated_Data Table. The following steps are what I have done but the action is not setting the value in the PFM_Associated_Data_Table.

I am obviously missing something so I am hoping someone can advise what that might be.

Created GET RMF Values

Expression for [Fabrication Time] is
ANY(
SELECT(
Routings_Master[Fabrication Time],
AND(
ISNOTBLANK([Product Code]),
([Product Code] = [_THISROW].[Product Code])
)
)
)

and is yielding the following test result for the [Product Code] in question

Create Set PMF Associated Data Values

Expression for Referenced Rows is
FILTER(
“PMF_Associated_Data”,
AND(
ISNOTBLANK([Product Code]),
([Product Code] = [_THISROW].[Product Code])
)
)

and is yielding the following test result for the [Product Code] in question

Set ‘Form Saved’ ‘Event Action’ for Routings_Master Form

The only other thing I would add, and not sure if relevant, is that the Routings_Master Table IsPartOf another table called Works_Orders_Master through [Record ID].

Hope this provides enough information. Any help would be great, thank you.

0 5 679
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

For testing, in the GET RMF Values action, set the Fabrication Time column to a fixed value, like 3.14, just to test that the action is performed at all. If that value doesn’t get set, we should try to determine why the action isn’t firing at all; otherwise, we need to find out why the SELECT() expression isn’t working.

Thank you @Steve. Setting the [Fabrication Time] to 3.14 yields the following result.

Test that.

It didn’t set the PMF_Associated_Data Table with the fixed value either.

You’re going to need to debug step-by-step, then. Break the process down and test each step, starting with the very first one, until you find the step that doesn’t work as expected.

Top Labels in this Space