Expression not working for table slice

Hi,

I am creating a slice based on two tables.

The first is a list of outlets for a sales app. Each outlet is numbered โ€œoutlet numberโ€

Second table is a list of telesales answer logs. I want to slice the first table based on whether the outlet has logs in the Log table called โ€œbeer buyer answerโ€ and by date in the โ€œbeer buyer answerโ€ table too - in thsi case 31/10/2019

In have attached images of the tables and the expression below which gives a description that looks right but does not rutrun any rows.

IN([Outlet No], SELECT(Beer Buyer Answer[Outlet No], [Beer Buyer Spoken To Date] =โ€œ31/10/2019โ€))

thanks

Phil

0 3 287
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Dates in expressions need to be in MM/DD/YYYY format.

Note that when dates are used as constant values within an expression, they must be represented in the MM/DD/YYYY format. This doesnโ€™t mean your spreadsheet data must use dates in this format: the date representation in your spreadsheets is determined by the locale/language of the spreadsheet.

Hi Steve,

I tried changing the date for just โ€œhelloโ€ in the speadsheet and then this below and still no result!

IN([Outlet No], SELECT(Beer Buyer Answer[Outlet No], [Beer Buyer Spoken To Date] =โ€œhelloโ€))

thanks

Phil

Please provide screenshots of the column lists for the two tables as listed in Data >> Columns of the app editor.

Top Labels in this Space