Expression not working for table slice

Hi,

I am creating a slice based on two tables.

The first is a list of outlets for a sales app. Each outlet is numbered “outlet number”

Second table is a list of telesales answer logs. I want to slice the first table based on whether the outlet has logs in the Log table called “beer buyer answer” and by date in the “beer buyer answer” table too - in thsi case 31/10/2019

In have attached images of the tables and the expression below which gives a description that looks right but does not rutrun any rows.

IN([Outlet No], SELECT(Beer Buyer Answer[Outlet No], [Beer Buyer Spoken To Date] =“31/10/2019”))

thanks

Phil

0 3 283
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Dates in expressions need to be in MM/DD/YYYY format.

Note that when dates are used as constant values within an expression, they must be represented in the MM/DD/YYYY format. This doesn’t mean your spreadsheet data must use dates in this format: the date representation in your spreadsheets is determined by the locale/language of the spreadsheet.

Hi Steve,

I tried changing the date for just “hello” in the speadsheet and then this below and still no result!

IN([Outlet No], SELECT(Beer Buyer Answer[Outlet No], [Beer Buyer Spoken To Date] =“hello”))

thanks

Phil

Please provide screenshots of the column lists for the two tables as listed in Data >> Columns of the app editor.

Top Labels in this Space