FEED BACK FROM CUSTOMERS

Dear Friends, 

I have created an app which records the order details such date of dispatch, delivery, customer name, whatsapp number etc. when order is complete we will send a notification message to customer whatsapp number by using " encodeurl " of a custom whatsapp link. 

We wish to integrate a feed back collection system from customers along with the whatsapp link. 

So here is my question is how to create form for feedback collection of a particular order in appsheet ?

Please help . Thanks in advance 

Solved Solved
0 10 244
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Schauen Sie sich diesen Thread an, dort finden Sie Ihren Lรถsungsweg: Appsheet-und-Google-Formular 

View solution in original post

When you generate a prefilled link from your gForm, it shows something like this.. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUgIAGE7YZf7LtcgLC-GBhAvv1WHejgZT18gFQMts/viewform?usp=pp_...

#1 - The 1FAlpOl.. is the ID of your form
#2 - entry.2050424366 is your 1st question
#3 - True is the value you have chosen as a default

Now when you have the URL, you can modify it in the app with the SUBSTITUTE() and send that prefilled URL to your clients. One of those columns is your Order ID. And when the customer opens the form, the order ID is prefilled automatically. It's not more complicated than that ๐Ÿ™‚

Please create your Google Form so that it has all of the feedback questions that will be required for them to answer (should they decide to fill in your form).  I suggest that you use Q1, Q2, Q3 etc as the question titles and use the Description field for the question to actually write the main text of the question.  Doing it this way will keep your column headers very neat in the backend spreadsheet.

Once you have finished with the questions part of your form, you should now add one extra question.  Call it CustomerID or something like that.  In the description for CustomerID, indicate to the customer that the value is for OFFICE USE ONLY and they should not alter or delete the value that is in there.  It would be beneficial to move this question either to the very beginning of the form or the very end...I usually move it to the beginning.  You can use the Sectioning part of Google Forms to perhaps isolate this question away from the rest.  Maybe as part of a 'Thank You for your custom' section or something?

Once you have this Form set up and ready, come back in here and let me know and I will walk you through the next stage...

10 REPLIES 10

Schauen Sie sich diesen Thread an, dort finden Sie Ihren Lรถsungsweg: Appsheet-und-Google-Formular 

@Tommy62 wrote:

It is too big .... I couldn't follow it up.  In the orders table there will be 2 columns called [Ratings] & [Comments] . In that we need 5 star rating. When customer gives rating and comments, then particular columns should be updated. Pls help with this

In diesem Thread wurde ein Formular mit Google Forms erstellt und diese Google Forms Url in Appsheet integriert. Google FORMS --> Formulare erstellen! 

Diese Google Form Url kรถnnte mit dem genannten Ausdrรผcken in Ihren Spalten mit den Namen [Bewertungen] &; [Kommentare] stehen.

feed back.JPG

โ€ƒ@Tommy62 , @Suvrutt_Gurjar this how table columns made. Kindly give me easy method

It depends what kind of functionality you need from it. The simplest would be a related child record (feedback form) for the specific order. You could use either Enum/Ref columntype or Ref for that purpose 

This ratings and feedback will be filled by customer through a link. Not by installing the app (appsheet) . So my question is how to get a google forms link or any other for particular order id from existing table or sheet. That order particular table has Ratings and Feedback columns

So.. are your customers going to use gForm to fill the feedback?

Yes , Exactly bro... Pls help

When you generate a prefilled link from your gForm, it shows something like this.. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUgIAGE7YZf7LtcgLC-GBhAvv1WHejgZT18gFQMts/viewform?usp=pp_...

#1 - The 1FAlpOl.. is the ID of your form
#2 - entry.2050424366 is your 1st question
#3 - True is the value you have chosen as a default

Now when you have the URL, you can modify it in the app with the SUBSTITUTE() and send that prefilled URL to your clients. One of those columns is your Order ID. And when the customer opens the form, the order ID is prefilled automatically. It's not more complicated than that ๐Ÿ™‚

Please create your Google Form so that it has all of the feedback questions that will be required for them to answer (should they decide to fill in your form).  I suggest that you use Q1, Q2, Q3 etc as the question titles and use the Description field for the question to actually write the main text of the question.  Doing it this way will keep your column headers very neat in the backend spreadsheet.

Once you have finished with the questions part of your form, you should now add one extra question.  Call it CustomerID or something like that.  In the description for CustomerID, indicate to the customer that the value is for OFFICE USE ONLY and they should not alter or delete the value that is in there.  It would be beneficial to move this question either to the very beginning of the form or the very end...I usually move it to the beginning.  You can use the Sectioning part of Google Forms to perhaps isolate this question away from the rest.  Maybe as part of a 'Thank You for your custom' section or something?

Once you have this Form set up and ready, come back in here and let me know and I will walk you through the next stage...

Top Labels in this Space