FILTER TWO TABLE AND GET REMAINS LIST IN THIRD TABLE

Hello sir

I have three Table

table A

table  B

table C

i want to filter table A base on the condition of table B and then - table C filtered list from them where common is employee id.

table A has a schedule of training

table  B has an Assign Employee list with an enum list type training value

and Table C has Already participated employee base on Table B Enumlist

now I Want to get the Remain Employees List filter Those who are assigned for training But have Yet not Participated.

The table Structure of Table B And Table C is Different Common is Employee Id.

Thanking you.

Solved Solved
0 3 151
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FILTER("TRAINING NEED IDENTIFICATION",AND(IN([_THISROW].[TRAINING DESCRIPTION],[REQUIRED TRAINING]),NOT(IN([EMPLOYEE ID],SELECT(PARTICIPANT[EMPLOYEE_ID],[SCHEDULE_ID]=[_THISROW].[SCHDULE_ID])))))

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

For table A:

Considering your employee is label and your unique id of that table is a key:

FILTER("Table B", And([Unique id] = [_THISROW].[Employee], [Estatus] = Not Participated))

And table C will be a slice??

Filter condition: [Estatus] = Already Participated

PARTICIPATED EMPLOYEEPARTICIPATED EMPLOYEEEXPRESION AT SCHEDULE TABLEEXPRESION AT SCHEDULE TABLESCHEDULE TABLESCHEDULE TABLETRAINING ASSIGN TO EMPLOYEETRAINING ASSIGN TO EMPLOYEEWill try but TAble B is the supprt table which only show how many training employees require. Data filteration need table C also whre available people already participated.

i would like to saw excepration. Will update soon 

thank you sir

FILTER("TRAINING NEED IDENTIFICATION",AND(IN([_THISROW].[TRAINING DESCRIPTION],[REQUIRED TRAINING]),NOT(IN([EMPLOYEE ID],SELECT(PARTICIPANT[EMPLOYEE_ID],[SCHEDULE_ID]=[_THISROW].[SCHDULE_ID])))))
Top Labels in this Space