Favorite Items How would i go about creatin...

Favorite Items

How would i go about creating a way to favorite certain items, where i have a star that represents the ability to favorite certain countries or States? I’m trying to have the star show next to the country and when clicked the star becomes filled and in a separate view that item shows up. Will the item be removed from another view when Favorited?

0 3 354
3 REPLIES 3

Your app doesn’t have login… So, I don’t think it’s possible. You wouldn’t be able to tell who ’d what… (I don’t think we can push a data change to user settings…)

Maybe we could get crazy crafty. Like have a field in the user settings that is initialized with a UNIQUEID and can’t be changed, then have a one way table that they can write to, but filtered to false, to store the favorites. Then have a column in your table that your want to favorite items that lists all of those UNIQUEID of each person that has favorites something…

Only issue is that the user would have to set-up this up with each device… (The deal with the publisher plans is that you’re users can’t really interact with the data, only view it. If you want them to be able to do fun stuff, they need to log in.)

@Aleksi_Alkio can we push a data change through and action to user settings?

plus.google.com - I would like to create a Favorites behavior that bookmarks table items. Idea… I would like to create a Favorites behavior that bookmarks table items. Idea… plus.google.com

Top Labels in this Space