Field not shown in input forms

In my app, there is a master โ€˜salesโ€™ table in which credit sales are recorded against separate invoice numbers. In the โ€˜Collectionโ€™ table and โ€˜Sales Return Tableโ€™, most of the columns of โ€˜salesโ€™ table are present such as invoice number, customer name and sales person. These values are input in โ€˜Collectionโ€™ table and โ€˜Sales Returnโ€™ table as a result of spreadsheet formula applied in both tables so as to avoid double entry. In the Input form auto created by appsheet for โ€˜Collectionโ€™ and โ€˜Sales Returnโ€™ tables; inovice number, customer name and sales person cannot be seen so as to input payment collection details or goods returned details.

Moreover, I want that the invoice number can be selected as dropdown item and other details are suggested for customer name and sales person automatically for both forms. Is there also a way that only those invoices that are outstanding are shown and data cannot be input for which payment has already been received or goods returned or discount given.

0 3 425
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thank you! Seems very complex. I will try

Dear Steve

I am unable to go any further. Can you please see my app

ID: 2616012 muradathar@gmail.com(Google)

Top Labels in this Space