Filter on Useremail

Hi I have two requests

I have my app users from 20 different areas, each user is allotted one area and a role. They access the app with their email ID.

1. One of the options in my app form is to select an agent from the dropdown. I want only those agents in the drop which are under my area (every agent is assigned an area in different table)

2. There are 2 views in my app i want to show this view to specific role.

0 5 154
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thanks Steve this solves my first question where i can filter dropdown based on useremail. But still stuck in point 2 where i want to filter my view for roles which is allotted to a user.

Hi Steve, thanks for the response it worked for me. I have one more question, i create a file using workflows and save in a specific folder (eg automatic PDF file for every row).
Now i want to automatically pull the same file in my data sheet column. I.e user can see the created file in appsheet itself

In order to do that, youโ€™ll need to give the created file a predictable name and simply reference that predictable name in the app. Thereโ€™s no way for the app to discover what files exist or what their names are.

Top Labels in this Space