Filter on Useremail

Hi I have two requests

I have my app users from 20 different areas, each user is allotted one area and a role. They access the app with their email ID.

1. One of the options in my app form is to select an agent from the dropdown. I want only those agents in the drop which are under my area (every agent is assigned an area in different table)

2. There are 2 views in my app i want to show this view to specific role.

0 5 153
5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thanks Steve this solves my first question where i can filter dropdown based on useremail. But still stuck in point 2 where i want to filter my view for roles which is allotted to a user.

Hi Steve, thanks for the response it worked for me. I have one more question, i create a file using workflows and save in a specific folder (eg automatic PDF file for every row).
Now i want to automatically pull the same file in my data sheet column. I.e user can see the created file in appsheet itself

In order to do that, you’ll need to give the created file a predictable name and simply reference that predictable name in the app. There’s no way for the app to discover what files exist or what their names are.

Top Labels in this Space