From active view A I want query information from this active ID in another view B

I'm making a app of request and approval.
Well, I have two view (I will called A and B), on the A view there are informations only if yes or no (approve or not) and other B view with complete status, i.e who approved or disapproved and etc.

So, I want to add an action in A view that go to view and consults more information about that active ID on the view A. Like go to another view but bringing ID to consult there.

I had to make two actions because the view as "App: go to another view within this app" disappear on the detail view, than, I created an action to trigger the other action.
    action_1 -> as "Grouped: execute a sequence of actions" -> Action: action_2
    action_2 -> as "App: go to another view within this app" -> Target: B View

I can go to another view when I click but not shows nothing. I need send ID so that the other view knows and shows the information about that ID. How I can do it?

APP001.png

Both views are child the same table (Slice1 and Slice2), both have the same ID key.

Solved Solved
0 3 122
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If the record ID is already known and the action should open a detail view, you can use LINKTOROW().

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

If the record ID is already known and the action should open a detail view, you can use LINKTOROW().

Great!
Working.

Excellent!

Top Labels in this Space