GET LIST VALUE TO COLUMN

Can someone help me?

i want to add LISTDATE column with value from list DETAIL_KJK  column [DATE]

iam using syntax SORT(DETAIL_KJK[DATE]) but it pull ALL of data [DATE] from table DETAIL_KJK,,

Can you help me how to get the data [DATE] ONLY from that List DETAIL_KJK ref parent table and stored in LISTDATE column

thank you for help  

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-16 at 08.36.55.jpeg

Solved Solved
0 4 95
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I see, then you should use something like this:

SORT([Related something][DATE])

"Related something" is the virtual column that contains the list of rows that you're seeing from which you wish to extract the dates.

The "something" part should be the name of your child table.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @BANGBAY, I take it you only want one date value from that list? If that's the case, and the order is right then use this:

INDEX(SORT(DETAIL_KJK[DATE]),1)

If there's a reference between the tables, the column should be a "Related something", if not, you just might be pulling the first value from the whole table.

thanks for the answer,but i dont want to get one date value but ALL the value from only that list because DETAIL_KJK is child table in MY SPKL form (parent table),,if i use SORT(DETAIL_KJK[DATE]) it pull ALL the data from the table DETAIL_KJK ,,as you can see from the image im posted, it have 2 date value but in LISTDATE column it has more than 2 value, which is LISTDATE pull the data not only that list but pull the data ALL

I see, then you should use something like this:

SORT([Related something][DATE])

"Related something" is the virtual column that contains the list of rows that you're seeing from which you wish to extract the dates.

The "something" part should be the name of your child table.

THANK YOUUU SO MUCHH IT WORKS ,,THANKS A LOOOOT!!!!

Top Labels in this Space