Get column value from previous table

Hello,
I am building an audit application that works as follows:
- The user, after creating an audit for a specific site, selects it. (Table "Audits")
- They arrive at a Card view (Table "Sectors") where they must select the sector (for example: Servers).
- They then arrive at a Table view (Table "Servers") where they have the option to add a server via a floating "+" button.

I want to make sure that the "Store" field in the "Servers" table (directly in the creation form) is pre-filled with the value from the "ID_store" column in the "Sectors" table.

Since the user is already on the view of the "Servers" table, I am unable to retrieve the information. Can you help me?

Solved Solved
0 2 140
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

How did you go from the sector cards view to the servers table view?

If it was with something like LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW( servers_table , [sector]=[_THISROW] ) , then I believe the [sector] column would get auto-filled when adding a new record. Works the same as when using drill-down group by. So then you could set the Initial Value of store column to [sector].[id_store]

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

How did you go from the sector cards view to the servers table view?

If it was with something like LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW( servers_table , [sector]=[_THISROW] ) , then I believe the [sector] column would get auto-filled when adding a new record. Works the same as when using drill-down group by. So then you could set the Initial Value of store column to [sector].[id_store]

Well, I thought I had tried that solution first, but without success. I tried it again anyway, and now it works perfectly! Probably just an oversight on my part.
Thank you very much for your help!

Top Labels in this Space