Go To Another View Within This App: Is this...

Go To Another View Within This App:

Is this action only made available from Detail views or, am I doing something wrong?

Seems like no matter the display setting, this action is only made available from detail views…

0 10 4,333
10 REPLIES 10

What is your expression and from where are you trying to trigger that action?

@Aleksi_Alkio The expression is simply LINKTOVIEW('Data_Sliced"). I would like to see this action from a table view of ‘Data’

Data_Sliced is a sliced view of Data. Basically, this is an action to take user to a

sliced view of the same data.

@Michael You can do that by specifying the button visibility “Display Overlay” but you can’t see the text only button image.

@Challa_Ramakrishna Thanks but, no matter what visibility setting I apply to the action, the button does not show in any view other than Detail.

Conversely, an action to export the view does show in table views when set to ‘Display Overlay’

@Michael that means your action should not be a row level action. It must be like a LINKTOVIEW() or export, running a report etc.

@Challa_Ramakrishna Sorry but, I don’t understand. As far as I understand the action, it is not a row level action it is a simple LINKTOVIEW(“DATA_SLICED”)

I simply want to give the user an option to go from one view to another…

@Michael Would you please give the account ID, app name and the view name where I can find it. I can check the reason if it’s okay for you.

@Aleksi_Alkio

Account 285473 App Production

From the opening view, click the ‘All’ group. This will be the view of ‘Active Circuits.’ From this view, I would like the action ‘Go to Download Circuits’ to be shown.

At the time of writing this post, the menu seems to be disabled in all of my apps when accessed in the web browser. I posted about this here: plus.google.com - Disabled Menu When running any of our apps in a web browser, the menu appear… Disabled Menu When running any of our apps in a web browser, the menu appear… plus.google.com

Id like to hear the results of how this was resolved as Im encountering a very similar issue.

Any Chance you could post the solution? I'm having the same issue

Top Labels in this Space