Go to detail view when row is selected

I have a table that includes names, phone numbers, address, etc. I have a deck view inside of the app that shows the names. I want to be able have the user tap on the name in the deck view and then it goes to a detailed view showing all the info in that row. But I don't see an option for that?

ivannewman_0-1671682129614.png

Thanks

0 6 112
6 REPLIES 6

https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10106757

Create an action to go to another view in this app and you see this in the list.

But doesn't clicking on a deck does show its detail by default already??

I have an action set up but it just goes to a set row, not the detail of the row I click on.

And no, clicking on the deck takes it to some random view within the app and not the detail for the row

How is the deck view that lists the names configured? Is it not based on the " table that includes names, phone numbers, address, etc."?

It is based on it

Hey, 

Clicking on a row kept on going to a reference view. I changed the ref view, that it was going to by default, into a menu view, and now clicking on the row works properly. However, I don't want that view to be shown in the menu, It's just a view I made for a dashboard. So how do I hide a view/fix it so clicking on a row in the deck view doesn't go to this view

Try Show-If 

TeeSee1_0-1671691499409.png

CONTEXT("View") = "your dashboard view"

Top Labels in this Space