Google Calendar Integration - Invalid attendee email and events not displayed

EDIT 2: actually using a bot I can create the event, so it is enough for me (it is not necessary to create an even manually, but I woul like to create it based on another table) 

The event in this way is created inside Google Calendar, but, the Calendar view inside AppSheet is all the time empty.. How can I solve this? 

Hello! 
I'm trying to integrate GCalendar inside my app.. 
So I follow the guide here https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/10106764?hl=en 

The table has been created, the locale is en-US etc.. Everything seems fine... but not for the attendees. 

The dropdown is empty, I tried to change the type of the column, List, Enum, EnumList (Ref as base type towards the users table), but nothing, the dropdown is empty.

Why?

EDIT some additional data 

DroidTeo_0-1666087935458.png

and the result:

DroidTeo_1-1666087968892.png

Then, I use "Ref" as column type, the list is well popilated but in this case, when I try to create an event, I have the error "Invalid email Adress" even if the email is the good one.. 

and ๐Ÿ™‚another strange thing is that the event are nto receovered from Google Calendar.. 
I mean, if in GCalendar I have an event, this is not shown inside AppSheet.

Solved Solved
1 3 472
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I don't understand the reason, but in the end, I set the column as "Email" and using the bot to create the event, I solved all the issues

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Can you show us how you have that column dropdown configured and what values you are expecting it to have?

@WillowMobileSys here you are the column:

DroidTeo_0-1666087935458.png

and the result:

DroidTeo_1-1666087968892.png

Then, I use "Ref" as column type, the list is well popilated but in this case, when I try to create an event, I have the error "Invalid email Adress" even if the email is the good one.. 

and ๐Ÿ™‚ another strange thing is that the event are nto receovered from Google Calendar.. 
I mean, if in GCalendar I have an event, this is not shown inside AppSheet.

I don't understand the reason, but in the end, I set the column as "Email" and using the bot to create the event, I solved all the issues

Top Labels in this Space