Google Calendar Task Color

Hello, I have started to incorporate a Google Calendar in my app. I was wondering if there was a way to change the color on events entered. Right now everything is just the the color i have made that calendar in Google Calendar. I am wanting for now 3 different categories with different colors for each category. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you

0 3 1,130
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

@Nate_Moneypenny
You can add a Virtual column of COLOR type to your table and assign colors as per your categories and then use this virtual column in your Calendar UX properties i.e.

SWITCH(
	[CATEGORY],
	"CategoryA", "Red",
	"CategoryB", "Blue",
	"CategoryC", "Yellow",
	"Purple"
)

@LeventK I thought I knew how to add the categories but for some reason I can not get them to display. I have added a Virtual Column in the Google Calendar. And called it Category, and I have it set to an Enum type with an Formula of [_THIS]. I can not get the category list to display in the from input field. All other items are showing. I made sure the Category field was added to the UX as well and still nothing. I am sure it is something simple I am missing… Any suggestions?

Thank you

I just have tried, how LeventK said to do it. It’s working. But you need to set the type of the virtual column to COLOR.
Just “orange” as color is not working… I couldn’t find out why.

Top Labels in this Space