Google Calendar do not Display Events

Hi everyone,

Iโ€™m beginning to use google calendar. I already add the new database and created the UX view, stillโ€ฆ the calendar shows in blank although I have already created events in google calendar. The table is set as read only, Iโ€™m also in Colombia in South Americaโ€ฆ I donโ€™t know if it has something to do with that.

Thanks for the help!

Solved Solved
0 2 755
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I do not think it is your location.

Can you provide a screen shot of your Calendar view definition and the Table definition you are using for the Calendar - if it the datasource for the calendar is a slice (like in my screenshot below) youโ€™ll want to show the columns used in your calendar definition from the Table the Slice is based on.

Screenshot of Calendar View Definition

Table showing Scheduled Start/Scheduled End used in Calendar view

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I do not think it is your location.

Can you provide a screen shot of your Calendar view definition and the Table definition you are using for the Calendar - if it the datasource for the calendar is a slice (like in my screenshot below) youโ€™ll want to show the columns used in your calendar definition from the Table the Slice is based on.

Screenshot of Calendar View Definition

Table showing Scheduled Start/Scheduled End used in Calendar view

Thanks John!

Apparently I was missing to select End where End Date and End Time requires. That made the trick.

Top Labels in this Space