Google Calendar issues

Hello, I'm starting witThanks for any helph AppSheet, I have experience in Power Apps and I'm experiencing some adaptation difficulties.

Explaining a little about the project, Ihave an Admin user and around 10 users who visit customers. I'm creating an app to register users who make visits. I want to create a view so that the Admin User can see the registered users, and when clicking on the button, it opens a calendar view, but only showing the visits scheduled for that user.

That is my button and his respective action:

dufacc_2-1699620360530.png

This is my first problem.:

I tried to make it work with LINKEDTOFILTEREDVIEW, I can only filter the user registered with my email. I believe it's because my email is also the creator of the event. I need to filter by the event guest, but I already saw that it is a list of guests.

Second:

One thing I didn't understand how it works in Appsheet, it would help me a lot to pass a variable to the next view. Is this possible?

My third problem is with the event creation form. It seems to be summarized, I would like to have the options to choose a color to create the event, and also set the reminder notification.

Thanks for any help

0 3 124
3 REPLIES 3

Updates: I studied some other approaches I found on the internet, but without success, does anyone have any ideas?

any idea?

I going to Power Apps

Top Labels in this Space