Google Data Source

Hi folks

i have selected google as a data source and it goes through all the process but it’s not showing up in the list.

any ideas.

Solved Solved
0 3 113
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry is a bit vague.  Was getting a bit desperate.as accidentally deleted my google sheet and bin was empty. 
I added a new data source and it was google drive I added.  After it went through the authorising off google drive it wasn’t listed as a data source so tried again and still didn’t.  Had to add another google account in the end. 
my own silly fault will need to restart my sheet.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

This is extremely vague.  You'll need to clue us in as to what process where and which list.

It sounds like you may be describing trying to add a new table, and data source, to an app that you're co-authoring, which isn't possible. Is that it?

Sorry is a bit vague.  Was getting a bit desperate.as accidentally deleted my google sheet and bin was empty. 
I added a new data source and it was google drive I added.  After it went through the authorising off google drive it wasn’t listed as a data source so tried again and still didn’t.  Had to add another google account in the end. 
my own silly fault will need to restart my sheet.

Top Labels in this Space