Google calendar duplicates my events

• Muy buenas a todos, disculpe mi ingles pero uso el traductor. 

Tengo el calendario de google integrado en mi hoja, todo funciona perfectamente, creo eventos y se cargan en el calendario, la รบnica pega es que el calendario de google muestra dos veces el mismo evento, alguien sabrรญa orientarme en lo que estoy haciendo mal muchas gracias

Solved Solved
0 2 1,982
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

English translation:

I have the google calendar integrated into my sheet, everything works perfectly, I create events and they are loaded in the calendar, 
the only downside is that the google calendar shows the same event twice, would someone know how to guide me on what I'm doing wrong,
thank you very much

There could be several reasons and without more details we are just guessing.

How are you requesting Google Calendar Events?   Are you calling the Google API or have you setup a Google Calendar as a datasource?

If you are using the Google API, then it may be very likely that your Bot is actually executing more than once.  This can happen if you setup the Bot to run on "Adds and Changes", then after adding a row you have some process (an action or a Bot), that performs an update on the row.  The Bot would run once for the Add and then again for the Update.

If you are not using the the Google API, then please provide us more details.

View solution in original post

Thank you very much, your answer has helped me a lot since it made me think and you are right I was firing my bot twice, since I was doubling an action. Thanks a lot

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

English translation:

I have the google calendar integrated into my sheet, everything works perfectly, I create events and they are loaded in the calendar, 
the only downside is that the google calendar shows the same event twice, would someone know how to guide me on what I'm doing wrong,
thank you very much

There could be several reasons and without more details we are just guessing.

How are you requesting Google Calendar Events?   Are you calling the Google API or have you setup a Google Calendar as a datasource?

If you are using the Google API, then it may be very likely that your Bot is actually executing more than once.  This can happen if you setup the Bot to run on "Adds and Changes", then after adding a row you have some process (an action or a Bot), that performs an update on the row.  The Bot would run once for the Add and then again for the Update.

If you are not using the the Google API, then please provide us more details.

Thank you very much, your answer has helped me a lot since it made me think and you are right I was firing my bot twice, since I was doubling an action. Thanks a lot

Top Labels in this Space