Google calendar integration

Hello there,

I hope all developers are fine.

I integrated Google calendar successfully, it creats events. When I create event manually in calendar using laptop, my app, the calendar view, shows the event upon refresh or sync. But when i creat event manually on Google calendar app from phone, it doest reflects in the appsheet app, calendar view. Why this.

Actually, creating event manually on calendar easier and quick, especially attaching meet confernce. Through appsheet app, I first go to meet, there i create meeting, copy link, than past in the appsheet app form build on the top of Google calendar. 

Regards

0 2 65
2 REPLIES 2

Kann nur dazu beitragen, dass die Integration des Google-Kalenders bei mir mit den Einstellungen im folgenden Erklรคrvideo super funktioniert--> Manage Your Google Calendar 

Thanks Tommy, for adding some new things to my knowledge, but You did not get my point. When you add event to Google calendar, and if that calendar is connected to appsheet, your table get the event upon refreshing. My question is that when I am adding event from mobile phone in the Google calendar manually I did not show in the appsheet calendar view.

I hope you get my point.

Regards

Once again thanks for response.

Top Labels in this Space