Google calendar table

Hello Guys! Hope all of you are doing great.

But I am not in great situation.

I have designed my app to use Google calendar. Therefore, I have imported the primary table of google calendar. At the beginning I have tested whether the data can be inserted and shown in the calendar. At the beginning it was ok. But now I found that some of the data can not be inserted into the primary table of google calendar. I am using the title, start and End column of the primary table. 

I am clueless why data are not inserted into the table. What I found that at first data is inserted but after sync it is deleted automatically from the primary table of Google Calendar. Then I have created a similar table in my spreadsheet and tried with the same data and it found to be working.

Therefore begging your help.

Thanks.

Solved Solved
0 9 437
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I just simply suspect the date you entered for testing is out of the range of -90 / +90 days .

View solution in original post

Thanks @Koichi_Tsuji for your kind help. Yes it works. I tried a lot but didnt find this solution. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

How are you "using" the columns of the calendar? Are you getting errors?

Thanks @Steve . Actually, I am waiting for the expert opinion. If it is not solved, then i will leave to use google calendar.

Anyway, there is no error. Later I will upload a clip and will wait for your reply. 

Thanks.

I just simply suspect the date you entered for testing is out of the range of -90 / +90 days .

Thanks for your kind reply. I will upload a clip today. Then please give me suggestions. Now i am out of station. 

Thanks again.

Hi! @Steve & @Koichi_Tsuji ! Still I am suffering from Date issues. I have to come up with detail, otherwise can not be explained clearly. I will get back to you shortly with the issue.

Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hi @Steve , @Koichi_Tsuji.

So far, I could solve my date related issues.

Actually, the main problem of appsheet is that many of the things are logically not designed such as ISNOTBLANK doesn't work in the ValidIf Event of the table field. Another I got- WEEKNUM("12/31/2005"), in this format, work in the Table View or Detail View, but doesnt work for the Form View. I dont know what is the logic behind this. And specially, no error was shown when the functions were used in the expression, but no result. Unnecessarily, I have lost couple of weeks only to shoot this one as there is nothing mentioned anywhere, at least i didn't find through searching.

I am completely irritated with AppSheet mentality but still I am exploring as I think the use of spreadsheet may give some advantages.

Anyway, Thanks a lot for your kind support.

Thanks a lot @Steve for your kind attention.

The suggested way of @Koichi_Tsuji works. Steve, actually I am still working on Appsheet as it uses spreadsheet that make me attracted. But sorry to say, it has a lot of limitation on the way to become a successful app designing tool/language. It is my understanding. I would be happy it i am mistaken. I made a list of its limitation and is it quite long.

Anyway, hope for the best. Thanks again for the support of the community and the guys like you. 

Thanks @Koichi_Tsuji for your kind help. Yes it works. I tried a lot but didnt find this solution. Thanks again.

Top Labels in this Space