Greetings all! Wondering if I can get some ...

Greetings all!

Wondering if I can get some guidance please

Been scratching my head for hours and it feels like I am missing something very elementary!

I am using the following lookup:

lookup([Inventory],โ€œRecordsโ€,โ€œInventoryโ€,โ€œHome Inventoryโ€)

Where [Inventory] contains my products and โ€œHome Inventoryโ€ gives the inventory count of each product. โ€œRecordsโ€ is the name of my table that contains the inventory count, and โ€œInventoryโ€ is the name of the column to lookup in the โ€œRecordsโ€ table.

The result however (despite the different products contained in [Inventory] and their associated inventory counts, is always just the first answer in the row of

โ€œHome Inventoryโ€.

i.e the first product count under โ€œhome inventoryโ€ is 6, and this answer 6 is repeated for all other products.

As a test, when I swapped out [Inventory], with โ€œxxxโ€ (where xxx is some product contained in my list, it does give the correct answer. I tried this with several products and the function works. Soโ€ฆwhat am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

0 3 355
3 REPLIES 3

Try this Lookup([_THISROW].[Inventory] , Records, Inventory, โ€œHome Inventoryโ€ )

@Fernando_Lopez Thank you so much!! I was tearing my hair out literally! Thank you!!

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space