HELP with making an app thats connecting multiple tables

Hi, I would like to make an app that is able to search all my diffrent tables, for example if i search a phone number that is used in two different tables it would show up. I have no idea how to even start I tried making a new table with every row in that table referencing to a table. that didnt seem to work.

0 4 265
4 REPLIES 4

if i search a phone number that is used in two different tables it would show up.

If you could provide examples of the tables in which you want the ‘numbers to show up’, it would be easy to narrow it down.

And what exactly do you mean by ‘search a phone number’?

Hey sorry for late reply I dind’t see you responding…

Basically I have many apps every app with its on table so I want an app that is able to search all my tables from different apps. if i search for a phone number that is used in two different tables i want to see botch

No app has access to another app’s data, so there’s no way to search other apps. But, if you share tables between apps, you can search the shared data.

If you do want your apps to ‘share’ data between tables, then why not use a single app for connecting all the tables that you intend to share and configure the app such that different views provide the ‘feel’ of the separate apps that you have?

If your apps do share data then it would be safe to assume that your apps’ properties have something in common. Please do consider setting up things with a single app and a single sheet with multiple tables.

Top Labels in this Space