Hello Community: I will appreciate your help ...

Hello Community: I will appreciate your help with the next problem. I have problems with the scheduled report of one app.I have: 1ยบ The โ€œValesโ€ table 2ยบ The โ€œDetalle Valesโ€ table that contains the articles and assemblies that make up each record of the โ€œValesโ€ table 3ยบ The โ€œDetalle Ensamblesโ€ table that contains the articles that make up the assemblies of the โ€œDetalle Valesโ€ table 4ยบ The โ€œEntregasโ€ table that contains the signature of the person who receives the articles and assemblies of each record of โ€œValesโ€ table.

I cant get the scheduled report to show, for specific day, every record of โ€œValesโ€ table:

(1) the related records of โ€œDetalle Valesโ€ table, (2) the records of โ€œDetalle Ensamblesโ€ related to every assembly of the โ€œDetalle Valesโ€ table, and (3) the record of โ€œEntregasโ€ table related with the record of the โ€œValesโ€ table.

Could you guide me how to solve this problem? I read the article https://help.appsheet.com/behavior/workflow-sending-email/template-start-expressions but I have not been enough. Thank you.

Rafael

0 4 316
4 REPLIES 4

tony1

@SmartD It sounds like youโ€™ll need to use nested template expressions. If you have TABLE1 referenced by TABLE2, and TABLE2 referenced by TABLE3, then you can do something like this:

<<Start:[Related TABLE2 By REFCOLUMN2]>>

Some column from table2: <<[Some column from Table 2]>>

<<Start:[Related TABLE3 By REFCOLUMN3]>>

Some column from table3: <<[Some column from Table 3]>>

<> <>

@tony Thanks for your answer. I have tried but it doesnโ€™t workโ€ฆ Can you review the next image.

tony1

@SmartD Nothing stands out to me, but I could be wrong. Are you seeing any errors (e.g. in your audit log)? help.appsheet.com - Troubleshooting Workflow Emails Troubleshooting Workflow Emails help.appsheet.com

@tony

Can you help me with this problem?

Top Labels in this Space