Hello, I am having issues woth a slice. I ha...

Hello, I am having issues woth a slice.

I have a table, and I would like to make tao slices of the table so that for one job, I can have the employee subitting information about a job needing to be done, and then. Another employee submitting information about the job being completed.

All on one row.

I have made a slice and then a view/form from that slice, but it still shows all the fields in the table instead of only the ones I want to show.

Even thiugh I deleted those columns from the slice.

Thoughts??

0 6 310
6 REPLIES 6

You also need a table view for the slice.

@Steven_Coile thanks steven.

I did that and it worked for one of the slices but not the other. Any other factors I should be thinking about?

The view is definitely set to pull from the slice. But still showing the last row I deleted from that slice and I have saved many times

@Miranda_Lubarsky When you say, “deleted from that slice”, what do you mean? Was the row deleted from the underlying table?

When in the slice, I deleted the column from being included in the slice (not the row).

@Miranda_Lubarsky sorry, I had meant column before

@Miranda_Lubarsky Again, today, it’d probably be easier for me to look than this back and forth with questions. From what you have described, I’d expect it to work.

Top Labels in this Space