Hello - I was wondering if someone introduces...

Hello - I was wondering if someone introduces me a step by a step learning tutorials to use AppSheet. The Youtube webinars are confusing for a beginner and very lengthy. Is there any official course for learning AppSheet?

0 8 389
8 REPLIES 8

There isn’t an official course, but I would suggest a combination of short videos on AppSheet’s YouTube channel, and looking into the sample apps from website each one demonstrates a few AppSheet features.

I would suggest you to start your own project or just follow some project from youtube. You will learn while building the app.

This could be one place to start… help.appsheet.com - APP DESIGN | AppSheet Help Center APP DESIGN | AppSheet Help Center help.appsheet.com

@Mohsen_Shahbaghi I understand the problem! Like so many ‘no code’ apps its easier to work with for coders than no coders I can do the basics but for me it goes wrong where formula’s and workflows come into practice. I am in need for that beginner stuff too. Don’t dare to ask every question I have here

The best way to learn something is not reading articles or videos. They help, but the most effective way for learning is when you just do it. It’s not a nice and easy way, but it’s a good one. Better to learn than trying to remember

@Aleksi_Alkio That’s what I’m doing and that’s where my need comes from.

tony1

@Peter FYI

@erwin_blom Please feel free to ask your questions!

Top Labels in this Space