Hello I would like to connect appsheet to fr...

Hello

I would like to connect appsheet to free mysql host like (https://www.000webhost.com/) but it doesnโ€™t work, appsheet dont succeed in connecting to the server.

Have an idea ?

Regards

Stรฉphane

0 5 1,103
5 REPLIES 5

Harry2

@Gilmour101Li95 Hi Gilmour, could you provide the error message that you saw? Also, have you checked out the article below?

intercom.help - Using Data from MySQL Using Data from MySQL intercom.help

Thanx a lot for your response. for the second question, I do. The message is : โ€œFailed to establish connection. Error: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.โ€

I try with difference ones and itโ€™s always the same message. I have just tried with my oneandone account and itโ€™s the same message.

Capture.PNG drive.google.com

Harry2

@Gilmour101Li95 Hi Gilmour, this error message indicates that our server was unable to identify or locate any MySQL database to connect to. There are a few possible reasons:

1. Your MySQL instance is not hosted at the default MySQL port 3306. If this is the case, youโ€™ll need to include the port number in the instance address. To do this, append the port number to the address after a colon.

2. The instance address or the name of the database might be incorrect.Please verify that they are spelled correctly

3. There might be a firewall preventing AppSheet from accessing the database. If so, you will need to add AppSheetโ€™s server IP addresses to your database whitelist. Please read the above article for more information on how to do this.

Hi Dinh, thanx again.

Here is some informations and questions : 1. Port is 3306. I check it. 2. I try again, but itโ€™s correct. 3. The cloud server is on a extern server (1and1). I find a rule on the extranet : โ€œplease, only access to your database with your websiteโ€. There is a firewall.

Can i ask 1and1 to open to your adress ?

Is there any other cloud mysql database (free to the begining)

I can use with Appsheet ?

Stephane.

Harry2

@Gilmour101Li95 If the hosting service you are using has a firewall, you will need to add AppSheetโ€™s IP addresses to the firewallโ€™s whitelist: 104.40.67.206 and 138.91.195.239

If your hosting service does not have this option, I highly recommend using either Google MySQL or Amazon RDS instead.

Top Labels in this Space