Hello community Is there any way to adjust th...

Hello community Is there any way to adjust the width of columns? As you can see in the image, there is a lot of space left in the โ€œColorโ€ column. Once I read that I had to โ€œsave and verifyโ€ I did it and it remained the same. I thought the column name was very long: โ€œColor Stateโ€, then in Display name I put a point. But still wide. I added more columns to see if it adapted itself โ€ฆ What can be what is creating that space?

0 2 312
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

Harry2

@Alfredo_Pou You can find more information about how to control column width here. However, if you want to have more granular control over the exact width of the column, Iโ€™m afraid this wonโ€™t be possible. Also, please keep in mind that column widths are also affected by the screen size of the device.

help.appsheet.com - Controlling Column Width Controlling Column Width help.appsheet.com

@Harry

Thank you! But I had already complied with all those recommendations. I think the problem is a bug, since it calculates the width according to the characters of the column name instead of the name to be displayed. I had previously placed a dot as a display name thinking that it would take what it really showed to calculate the width. To avoid having to re-add the column in all the slices and views. Now change the name of the column โ€œColor Statesโ€ to โ€œCEโ€ and the width was adjusted perfectly.

Top Labels in this Space